One of the most interesting matches in round number three in the Turkish Super League Fenerbahce and Sivasspor is one. Turkey’s most beloved team received a big blow after UEFA was excluded from European competitions for two years and it remains to be seen whether this decision will track developments in the near future team. Sivasspor will try to take advantage of this situation and give Sukru Saracoglu blow again at that last season when they won 2-1.
– Lost unappealable double header with Arsenal in the Champions League, but with Besiktas European Cups was suspended. Turkish teams were replaced and Apoel Nicosia of Tromso;
– This decision represents a real coup for baskanii team after they invested heavily in recent years in transfers, but this summer was spent almost 40 million Euro;
– Emenike, Nigerian brought to 15 million Euro from Spartak Moscow is still waiting for his first goal in the yellow jersey – black;
– Comes after a victory in the championship, 1-0 with Eskisehirspor, managed by Dirk Kuyt goal;
– A defeated in the previous round on Konyaspor 2-0 and earned the first points in the new season;
– Saved really hard from relegation last season and the goal seems to be the same, budget transfers this summer is very low. The most important player is brought Lokomtiv Manuel da Costa from Moscow, the transfer value is 2.3 million Euro;
– The coach is Roberto Carlos, Brazilian former football player from Real Madrid;